What Do YOU Feel About This Blog?

15 April, 2017

Parents

A call from the old age home to her only son in the Gulf.
 
The son says" It is recession here don't ask for any donation or financial help."
 
The old age home manager says "Who asked for donation? Your mom has breathed her last a few hours ago..."
 
Son: Then I shall come as the landed property is to be dealt with..."
 
Manager: " No it is sold two years ago to meet the medical expenses of your ailing dad"
 
Son: Oh, I was not aware.....I may send some money to conduct mom's last rites in that case.
 
Manager: "No, she has donated the body to the medical college and some compensation may be received for that. I want your account number, to remit the cash....that's why I called you.."


Total silence from the son...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and views will surely guide me.....